Wednesday 18 April 2012

I feel I've been neglecting one of life's richest source of recipes. TV.
I don't know if you've seen the show 'man vs food' but its amazing. This guy travels America, trying every food challenge in the country. He looks at the most incredible, huge, awesome food and he talks to the owners and cooks in the restaurants and diners that make it. They show him, and the viewers, how they make their most impressive dishes and I always long to recreate them.
Obviously I cant make a 30 inch pizza and I don't have access to 50 oysters but I can do burgers!
Bun, onions, burger, pork belly, cheese, bacon and bun! EPIC MAN FOOD!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I too am a fan of 'Man VS Food', but I believe that they are missing out on a market, 'Woman VS Food'!. That burger looks great and I love pork belly, so I'm sure it would be perfect for me! A mini series I love on 'youtube', is called 'Epic Meal Time'. Their creations are really worth a watch, (although some of them are a bit too much!)A personal favourite of mine is their 'Fast Food Lasagna' in which they use 45 burgers, and a ridiculous amount of bacon, alcohol and cheese sauce (amongst other things). While I enjoyed watching them make it, I do not think I could personally stomach it, and will be sticking to a more traditional Lasagne with a glass of red wine! I really like the look of those princess cupcakes that you made...what beautiful colours!
    (Demi Bacchus/ A Guyanese/ English Journey).

    ReplyDelete